Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1)

Awesome

I do remember doing a test for that submarine rocket shot trying out for the fx position on you forum. Its looks much better than the job i did haha, i never got bak to you about the fbf position though =/.

Awesome job! music was very cinematic and fit well. It did feel a bit slow in places for some shots now to watch part 2.

The TV Commercial The TV Commercial

Nice Job

I liked it =) you got a nice style there. Your typography is awesome too.

ConAir responds:

Thanks man, glad you liked it.

Today is a gift Today is a gift

Nice style

You got some nice style happening =), this one would suit an e-card well, that song even tho it was a remix lol took me back ...

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Excellent =D

I like the way you told the story in this one, i though it did have more depth than the others, i felt sorry for Bitey there where he had no where to go. I cant wait to see how the Brackenwood story expands.

Spider - Song (Old) Spider - Song (Old)

Nice style =D

I quite liked it although I will have to watch it a few more times =D to understand it.

MRat responds:

Thanks man. I love you work, 'specially If and Nox, so it's badass to hear from you. It's too bad I've had II on hold for so long. Oh well, not too many people seem into it, so I won't be dissapointed many with a late release.

It's still on its way though!

Cheers

Munch's War Munch's War

Top stuff

HAHA great job man keep it up =)

Johnny Casanova Johnny Casanova

GREAT!

That was great although the lip synching was a bit off, well I thort so anyway =). How did you get Simon Pegg to do vioces? i suppose you are a company. Hes bloody great though. Good story too.

Stone Tablets Stone Tablets

Not Bad

I really liked this, however I would have liked to have seen, an introductory shot before going into the dialouge. Or just a title or something to let the viewer get inroduced to the scenario. But I really liked the dialouge, well worth the watch I think hehe =).

MaStAdJ responds:

Wish you would have told me that sooner, lol

The Matrix Still Has You The Matrix Still Has You

Overall not very well done....

I have to say that most of the humour is stupid, which some people like, but this stupid is not funny, it didnt have much taste at all. The animation overall was not very well done, it felt more like a puppet show. The train station one was the closet to being good in graphics but still lacked i felt. I dont know why people like it so much, but thats their opinion i guess.

Burnt Face Man Burnt Face Man

just brilliant

Honestly it needs a higher rating, its much better than most of the shit that gets 4s ect. Reminds me of the old super hero cartoons but its just great, good vioce acting, suites them exactly.

im not gay